WWW.ERVOANNS-AFGHANS.EU DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE SITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE, UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT IT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT, SEARCH OR LINK ON IT. THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE DELIVERED ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS-AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE CANNOT ENSURE THAT FILES YOU DOWNLOAD FROM THE SITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ALSO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, AND PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. PREMIER EXHIBITIONS MAKES NO GUARANTEE OF ANY SPECIFIC RESULT FROM USE OF THIS SITE.
The Site may link to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. We have no control over these sites or the content within them. We cannot guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. We do not endorse the content of any third party site, nor do we warrant that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the Site to link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against ervoanns-afghans for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site using links to another site.
ervoanns-afghans is not required to provide any refund to you if it exercises any of its rights or remedies because you have violated these Terms or any of ervoanns-afghans rights. Additionally, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify, suspend or discontinue any part of this Site at any time, with or without notice to you. We also reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to impose limits on certain features and services and to restrict access to any part of or to the entire Site without notice to you. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any claim or cause of action arising out of our exercise of the foregoing rights.
We may terminate the privileges of any user who uses this Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license express consent, valid defense or fair use exemption to do so. In particular, users who submit User Content to this Site, whether articles, images, stories, software or other copyrightable material must ensure that the User Content they upload does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties (including, but not limited, to trademark, trade secret, privacy or publicity rights).
Protection of personal information and GDPR:
(Ervoanns-afghans) is committed to protecting personal privacy. We will be clear and transparent about the information we are collecting and what we will do with that information.
Information we collect about you:
Information you provide. We may collect and store personal information you voluntarily enter on our Site. This includes personally identifiable information, including your name, e-mail address, address, and telephone number. If you transact business with us, financial information such as your payment method (valid credit card number, type, expiration date or other financial information).
We also may request information about your interests, gender and age, and other demographic information.
Ervoanns-afghans is committed to protecting our members privacy. We will be clear and transparent about the information we are collecting and what we will do with that information.
What personal data means:
Personal data means any information relating to you which allows us to identify you, such as your name, contact details, photos of you or your dogs, details of your dogs, payment details and information about your access to our website.
We may collect personal data from you when you send – either directly or indirectly through our webpage – entry forms – membership, certificates, advertisement, participate in a survey or competition, or when you contact us.
Specifically, we may collect the following categories of information:
- Name, home address, e-mail address, telephone number, nationality, data of birth
- Information about your kennel
- Information about your dog- all information regarding a pedegree
- Information about your use of our website
- The communications you exchange with us or direct to us via letters, emails, chat, calls, and social media
We may collect non-personal information from your web browser when you visit our websites. This information includes your IP address, your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us and the referring website address. Your IP address does not identify you personally, and it enables us to know where to send web pages and other data to you and to measure traffic on our Site.
Cookies. When you visit our Site, we or a third-party service provider may assign one or more cookies to your computer to facilitate access to our site and to personalize your online experience.
Cookies are small text files that are transferred to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser to enable us to recognise your browser and help us to track visitors to our site; thus enabling us to understand better the products and services that will be most suitable to you. A cookie contains your contact information and information to allow us to identify your computer when you travel around our site for the purpose of helping you accomplish your reservation. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but, if you wish, you can change these browser settings by accepting, rejecting and deleting cookies. The “help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. If you choose to change these settings, you may find that certain functions and features will not work as intended. The cookies we use do not detect any information stored on your computers.
For more information about cookies and how to stop cookies being installed visit the following website: http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Request information about whether we hold personal information about you, and, if so, what that information is and why we are holding/using it.
- Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Withdraw consent. In the limited circumstances where you may have provided your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal information for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing at any time. Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to, unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so in law.
In case withdraw, please contact us via contacts on the webpage.
We or our third-party service provider may use standard Internet technology, including web beacons and other technologies, to track your use of our Site. We also may use web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. This information enables us to count users, customize the services we offer our website visitors to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming or other activities.
How long and why we will use your personal data:
Your data may be used for the following purposes:
We will use your personal information you give us to
- Contacting you in the event of need to communicate a goals of the EFSPC
- We use your contacts for public to easy contact with you in case you are member of board, committee or you are member of organizing committee, you are responsible for event or our acticity.
- Present your kennel, dog or your achievement at the ervoanns-afghans activities.
- Administrative or legal purposes: we use your data for statistical and marketing analysis, customer surveys, maintenance and development, or in order to deal with a dispute or claim. Note that we may perform data profiling based on the data we collect from you for statistical and marketing analysis purposes. Any profiling activity will be carried out with your prior consent only and by making best endeavours to ensure that all data it is based on is accurate.
- Services communications: we use your data to manage our relationship with you.
- Marketing: from time to time we will contact you with information regarding our events, activities. You will be given the opportunity on every e-communication that we send you to indicate that you no longer wish to receive our direct marketing material.
- We will only process your personal data where we have a legal basis to do so. The legal basis will depend on the reasons we have collected and need to use your personal data for.
Only children aged 18 or over can provide their own consent. For children under this age, consent of the children’s’ parents or legal guardians is required.
We will not retain your data for longer than is necessary to fulfil the purpose it is being processed for. To determine the appropriate retention period, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the purposes for which we process itand whether we can achieve those purposes through other means.
When we no longer need your personal data, we will securely delete or destroy it. We will also consider if and how we can minimise over time the personal data that we use, and if we can anonymise your personal data so that it can no longer be associated with you or identify you, in which case we may use that information without further notice to you.
We are not responsible for security data of web page which are promoted on EFSPC webpage as third part.
How we protect your personal information:
We want you to feel confident using our websites. However, as effective as our safeguards are, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personally identifiable information, or other communications will always remain secure or won’t be interrupted while being transmitted to us over the Internet.
Sharing your personal data:
Your personal data may be shared with other organization within the ervoanns-afghans.
- Your country kennel
- Government authorities, law enforcement bodies
- Our third party ancillary partners – supporter of the ervoann-afghans.
- Social media: webpage of our supporters, companies who support our activities, social media such FB, Instagram or other which can help us to promote our goals and events. We may also use social media plugins on our website or App. As a result your information will be shared with your social media provider and possibly presented on your social media profile to be shared with others in your network.
When our use of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the option to withdraw your consent to our processing and delete your personal data at any time. We will delete any information of a ervoanns-afghans collected without the companion’s consent, as soon as we become aware of it.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is another appropriate security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.